ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB
The Parker School Athletic Booster Club was reformed in 2002 and is made up of parent volunteers whose purpose is to support the school's athletic program. Membership is available at two levels, the Bull and Heifer memberships, which both include free entrance to home athletic events and Parker School Booster Club merchandise.
Boooster club functions include:
• Concession sales at games
• Logowear sales at games and school events
Since 2005, the club has raised over $11,000. Revenues from the club have purchased several necessary items, including:
• Mats that currently line the weight room
• Complete sets of team sports uniforms
• A washer and dryer to care for uniforms on campus
• A commercial ice machine to provide ice and cold water for injuries at athletic events and on campus
The booster club has successfully supported the athletic department with plans for greater involvement. Volunteering, enthusiasm and membership purchases drive its success.
The booster club has formed a committee to aid in hiring coaches. The committee includes the Athletic Director, Assistant Head, and Business Manager.
*Funds are expended in the fiscal year collected.